Gratitude

Here's a sunrise from a few weeks back at the same place where we set loose Willow's ashes five years ago. It's a beautiful hidden cove buried in a nearby national park; a sacred place I have surfed & cherished since childhood.
__________________________________________________


__________________________________________________

Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality.
Alfred Painter
__________________________________________________

Dear mates: normally I like to write to people individually, but I'm more than a little overwhelmed by your generous responses & more than a little lost for words, so allow me this once to write to you collectively. Friends & brothers, please let me express my deepest thankfulness for your generous words of solace & encouragement. We are humbled & blessed & grateful for your kindness & care from nearby & across the seas. Truly, truly, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment