Fiesta de San Fermín

Last month I had the special opportunity to witness the running of the bulls in Pamplona. Deep thanks to my brother Mikel for organising it all. Here's a snap of Mike & I, followed by a few moments from this craziest of festivals.



The things that happened could only have happened during a fiesta. Everything became quite unreal finally and it seemed as though nothing could have any consequences. It seemed out of place to think of consequences during the fiesta. Ernest Hemingway, from 'The Sun Also Rises.'









5 comments:

  1. Damn! Every morning, at 7 am, mum come and pick me up of my bed to watch San Femin. Horrible. And now, I love it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great morning, thanks mikel ( wow Alex !!!) I'm proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. alaianess my friends!

    It was so nice to share that moment with you all...

    Eliza next time with you and the kids!

    love!

    mkl

    ReplyDelete