Thanks

Jared Mell, still from 'The Heart & The Sea.' It's been a while since I've written anything in this little blog. I've dropped a few photos on it every now & then, but neglected to share any words of substance. I haven't been able to give this space much thought lately, as I've been pouring all of my creative efforts into finishing my film 'The Heart & The Sea.' Speaking of which, there should be a trailer for it up online soon. In the meantime, I'd just like to offer my thanks for those who still drop in to 'Look & Sea'. I'm grateful & encouraged by your interest in my thoughts, photographs & films. Thanks friends.

9 comments:

  1. THANKS TO YOU NATHAN!

    alaianess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is a constant inspiration. Photos and/or words, I visit often. I appreciate all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the encouragement. I'm grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alaianess is happiness. Keep on rocking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. drop in every day mate, always a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally wicked. Surfing is life. Way to go dude.
    horse racing tips

    ReplyDelete