The Heart & The Sea: World Premiere

The Heart & The Sea: Official Trailer from Nathan Oldfield on Vimeo.

The Heart & The Sea is premiering at my local theatre, Avoca Beach Picture Theatre, on Saturday, December 8th. The outdoor bar opens at 3.30, so come & have a beer & celebrate with us. The theatre is releasing tickets now, but they can't be pre-booked, only purchased. Last time our premiere of Seaworthy at Avoca sold out pretty quickly, so call 02 43821777 now. Thanks for your interest in the film. If you live nearby, I hope to see you there!

8 comments:

  1. It's a shame we're sooo far. Hope to see the movie around here soon. Congrats, the trailer looks baeutiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eskerik asko!
    When will you come down south to Vicco?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you come to WA? Looking forward to seeing the movie... S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any idea of US dates/locations? Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can we get our hands on this film in Canada? Come to Vancouver, BC!! Or will this be out on DVD for purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it'll be out on DVD in December. Thanks for your interest everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Nathan,

    I lost my younger brother about a month ago. I am blessed to live very close to the beautiful Rincon point here in California. I have used both the sea and your film Seaworthy as a way of coming through the pain and looking toward the joy. From one teacher, surfer and human being to another- I want to thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just can't wait to see the movie. I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for the information.

    financial advisors melbourne

    ReplyDelete